Content is a powerful tool for businesses. It’s so powerful that it can be used to generate traffic, convert visitors into customers, and build trust with an audience. In this blog post we will talk about trust with your content and how you can use connected content strategies for an effective online marketing campaign.
Connected content strategies
- Invest in creating high quality content and deliver it on a regular basis. Content is king, so you need to focus your time, energy, and resources into this area.
- Create original materials like infographics or videos after doing some research about what type of content resonates with your audience the most (based on their interests). This will make them feel more connected to your brand because they know that you’re adding value to their life even though they may not be ready for a coaching session yet.
- Share posts from other blogs as well as blog posts written by clients who have had success using coaching services. When these people see themselves talking positively about our company online then this builds trust with the potential customer.
- Follow other brands that your customers follow on social media and give some feedback to their content so they will be more likely to check out what you do as well. People like seeing themselves or people who are similar to them in the spotlight; it makes them feel connected with those companies.
- Share content that resonates with your audience: for example, if you know one of your followers is going through a divorce then share an article about how to get through tough times during this specific time period. This can create trust because people who follow you are interested in similar topics or have gone through these experiences themselves.
- Give customer shoutouts: Find customers who have posted something positive about your company and share it on social media or with the customer.
- Send thank you messages: Find people who liked one of your posts and send them an email thanking them. This can be done as part of a newsletter too! Include information about how they could continue following what’s happening in your company if they like so that there is no need for extra effort from either party.
How content marketing builds trust?
- Content Creation
Content creation refers to the process of creating new content that can be used by other people. This includes blog posts, articles, videos, infographics and more. When you create fresh content it not only benefits your audience but also helps build trust with them. It’s a good idea to have at least one post per week.
2. Content Curation
Content curation refers to the process of gathering, organizing and presenting various pieces of content. This includes taking content from your own website as well as curated sources such as social media accounts, blogs, forums and more. Content curation is a great way to help build trust with an audience because it’s giving them information that they may not have been able to find on their own.
3. Content Promotion
Promotion has many aspects including linking back to original sources, sharing posts through social channels or email campaigns, promoting on other websites or offline marketing materials like brochures or ads in print publications. The best type of promotional content helps establish credibility by providing thought leadership insights and industry expertise when applicable for any given topic being promoted.
Make sure to speak to one particular person, even if you have a big audience. You want to address your audience as your allies and bring them into your inner circle.
Who are you creating your content for? Let me Know?!? Write it down in the comment section below!