Be Authentic, Make it Actionable, and Answers
Attention helps us filter out the irrelevant and decide what information will enter, or stay in our awareness. Our attention is limited, so we have to choose which information “paid” attention should be. Your readers’ minds are very selective, and they’re bombarded by a ton of options to capture their attention.
This is why it’s so crucial for us to give them a convincing reason to read our content instead of everything else that might be available to them. Marketing teaches us how to win people’s attention by creating content. Attracting potential customers requires more than just a catchy headline ordering them to take action.
You also need high-quality content that will hold their attention and keep the reader reading, enabling you to persuade them as readers to customers. It is way more difficult than it seems. Consider what you are talking about, to whom, and how the best way to deliver your message will define the voice of your business contents and set yourself apart from other competitors.
In this blog post, I will share the actionable things you can do to win attention to your content
- One of the best ways to engage an audience when writing content is by listening to what someone else has said. Experts call this “active listening”. Start listening to community conversations by reading social media, forums, and blogs.
Tune into the people who are talking about on these platforms to find out what they want. Some of this information might be so great that it could serve as new content ideas for you. When listening and engaging with others through active listening.
Listening means that you should pay attention to what your audience is saying and asking for on social media in order to figure out what they need help with or would love more of.
- Another tip is to give actionable content. Meaning something an audience can take away from having read your article, video, etc., without being told outright what should happen next in order to reach their goals.
- Another way to win attention through authenticity, or “being you,” in your writing is to use a style that matches who you are as an individual: whether this means using informal language for online platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook, and any other social media.
People are drawn to those who are authentic and genuine. Ensure that you don’t just talk about your business or products all of the time but instead share thoughts and ideas that have nothing to do with it at all. It’s important to be real in order for people to feel a connection with you so that they’ll keep coming back.
- Share engaging stories that people will want to read
- Be creative when you speak or write
- Listen carefully so connections are formed between readers and the writer of the words they consume on a daily basis. Authenticity can lead to these connections while actionable tips help make them stronger. It’s important for both parties involved in this digital age because we’re all consuming content online constantly throughout our days.
The key to winning attention online is by being listening, authentic, and actionable. If someone shares their thoughts & ideas then people will be drawn towards them because it’s real which leads to a connection between themselves and others. Being actionable allows people who read content from that person not only to learn about products but also to solve an everyday problem they’re facing.
Listening is important because people want a connection with someone who feels like they’re listening closely when it comes down to content creation. It’s not just about telling stories, making people think, or being creative; if you share your thoughts & ideas then others will listen as well in return which leads to a strong connection between yourself and the other person reading what was written. Authenticity allows for this while actionable tips are needed so nothing goes unnoticed by an audience who consumes content online every day.
Who are you going to listen to today to help create some content ideas? Share your comments below.
Are you ready to focus on important tasks and avoid distraction and time wasters? Visit the Free Facebook Group to receive expert help: http://www.ExpertGrowthHacking.com