The side hustle is a side project that you can work on to generate additional income. Starting a side hustle can be an excellent way to make some extra money and explore new opportunities outside of your main career path. In this blog post, we will cover the best side hustles to start right now!
If you can save up the side hustle money, you could save for a rainy day or your future retirement. Starting side hustles can also help you figure out what career path to take.
You can offer:
1. Amazon Kindle Publishing
Are you interested in the publishing side of things? You can make some side money by providing content for Kindle. Amazon has a Kindle publishing service that can help you publish your side hustle book.
Steps for Amazon Self-Publishing Success
- You will need to have a side hustle book written before you can self-publish.
- Once your side hustle book is finished, submit it for publication through Amazon’s Kindle publishing service.
- The final step in the process is marketing and promoting! This part of the process isn’t as easy but if you are successful, this side project could be turning into a long term business venture that provides extra money monthly or yearly!
Amazon Kindle Advantages
- Amazon will help you self-publish your side hustle book.
- You get to choose the price for this service, so it is completely up to you how much money they make off of your side project.
- Kindle has a huge marketplace with millions and millions of readers across the globe. This means that there is plenty of potential buyers too – especially if you are writing about topics that interest a niche audience like cooking or gardening.
Are you interested in the copy side of things? If so, consider becoming a freelance copywriter. As a freelancer, you can offer your services to companies that need help with their writing or editing needs.
Steps for Copywriting Success
- Start by browsing job postings online to see what type of content they are looking for (i.e., emails/blog posts). Once you have an idea about the type of content needed, send off your cover letter and resume!
- Don’t be afraid to reach out! You never know what might happen if you make that initial contact and start building a relationship with the company or individual.
- As a side hustle, freelance copywriting can provide flexibility in your schedule which is perfect for people who like to have time for themselves too!
- Freelance copywriting is a side project that can provide some extra cash while building your portfolio as well!
- If freelance copywriting becomes successful, it could turn into an ongoing side business that provides income from month to month or year over year.
Blogging is another side hustle venture that you can consider. Blogging allows for some creative side projects while also allowing you to make some side money as well!
Steps for Successful Blogging
- The first step in starting a blog and making side money? Decide what type of blog content will work best with your interests and passions.
- Once the topic has been decided on it is time to set up a website/blog where people can come read all of your awesome posts.
- One of the main blogging advantages is that it can be a side hustle and side business all in one. You could write about topics where you have expertise.
- Blogs allow for creative freedom because there are so many different types – they might be personal blogs with advice or informational posts, fashion/beauty related blogs chronicling looks or reviews, cooking/foodie blog(s) filled with recipes and side dishes to try out at home…the list goes on!
Do you take pride in your grammar skills? If so, side hustle proofreading might be the side business for you.
Step to Successful Proofreading
One of the first things to do as a side hustler is find work via online job postings or networking! Once that has been accomplished, it is time to turn on grammar rules and start reading through content looking for mistakes. You can use Microsoft Word’s spellchecker tool too.
- The best proofreader side hustles are those that have the least amount of competition because there just aren’t as many people looking for work in this field! This means you could make some side money and still find jobs even if you don’t put your all into it, giving yourself more time for other things like family or friends.
- Proofreading is also a side hustle that can provide some creative freedom and independence because you are working remotely. You don’t have to worry about making it into an office everyday, or even being at home all day long – this side gig allows for more flexibility with work hours so long as deadlines are met each week/month.
- Lastly…proofreading pays off better than many other side gigs because there’s less competition in the field and employers often pay really well compared to what side jobs offer (like freelance copywriting). It provides steady income on month over month basis without any downtime between projects.
5. Web Data / Web Research
Do you love researching? Web data side hustles can be found everywhere on the internet, it is all about searching and finding what will work best for your side business.
Steps to Successful Data Research
- Doing research doesn’t just mean reading articles…the more hands-on approach would be scraping information off of website pages (and then saving that in an organized document). This side business idea requires some technical know-how but once this skill has been learned there’s more side opportunities out there!
- Web data side hustles are also great because they can be done from anywhere with WiFi, as long as you have a computer and internet access. This side business idea is perfect for those who don’t want to give up their current job but still need some side income.
Web Data Side Hustle Benefits
- The best part about web research side gigs is that the work hours are flexible; it’s possible to tailor them to your own needs.
- There isn’t a lot of competition in the field, perfect for those who want to make some side money without having to put in a lot of work.
6. AirBnb Host
Are you an AirBnb side hustle side host? If so, then this side project is for you.
AirBnb is one of the side hustles that are perfect for those who love to travel or even just like meeting new people.
Steps to Successful AirBnB Hosting
- You’ll need to have some sort of income source in order to get started because the AirBnb hosting side gig requires at least $3000 initial investment and that’s just for renting out your space! It might be possible if you’re willing to put up a little more than usual on your own home but it can also work with someone who has extra rooms in their property (or even outdoor tents!).
- To get going as a side gig entrepreneur all that needs done is create a detailed profile while making sure there are photos of the location where AirBnb side hustles will be happening. When you’re ready to get started then it’s time to start marketing your side business idea on social media sites!
Airbnb Host Benefits
- The best thing about being an AirBnB side hustle entrepreneur is that there aren’t limits when it comes down to what types of spaces one can rent out for these side gigs.
- And the best part is this side business idea requires next to no extra effort – all you have to do is find someone who needs their property rented out and start marketing! With such potential profits there are few reasons why anyone wouldn’t want an AirBnb as their side hustle project of choice.
- Airbnbs allow side business hosts the chance to be their own boss and set their hours.
AirBnb Side Hustle Drawbacks
One drawback that side hustlers might face is some legal issues with hosting because not all countries allow this side gig. It’s important to know what your country allows in terms of renting before starting up an AirBNB side hustle as well as researching if there will be any major taxes involved and other related fees/fines. This way, you’ll know how much money you need to make each month so you don’t end up going into debt or getting in trouble with the side hustle site – and AirBNB side business hosts need to know these things before they start.
7. AirBnb Manager
Do you have a side hustle idea that you want to explore but don’t know where to start?
AirBnb managers are side hustles for those who have an eye for detail and a desire to get in touch with the local side of life. To be successful as a side gig entrepreneur, all one needs is an Airbnb account and enough space to rent out on their property – whether it’s indoors or outdoors.
It’s important to note that this side business doesn’t require any experience aside from marketing – so long as there are spaces available then AirBnBs will work.
Airbnb Manager drawbacks
The downside to AirBnBs side business is the potential time commitment – but it’s all worth it if you’re looking for a side gig that can be done on your own schedule. It could also mean less income compared to other side jobs because of how flexible this side project is!
Another disadvantage with Airbnb manager side businesses are location, as not everyone has access to some places off in different countries or areas without paying hefty fees/fines.
What are some side hustle ideas that you have already thought about? Share them in the comment section below!
Are you ready to focus on important tasks and avoid distraction and time wasters? Visit the Free Facebook Group to receive expert help: http://www.ExpertGrowthHacking.com